With the advent of technology leaving back the pain and brush we have arrived onto the era of digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras. Finding a right camera according to your budget and need is not at all an easy job. So, we thought to share with you the most popular & best selling DSLR cameras in India. Let the photographer in you explore and portray this world with an artsy outlook. All these DSLR cameras promise you HD quality picture and videos to create and preserve your memories. These DSLR camera prices in India start from Rs. 23,000 to Rs. 1, 85,000.
1. Canon EOS 5D Mark III (Body only) - Priced Rs. 1,84,815 comes under a more expensive range but gives you a 22.3 mega pixels quality with a 43.27 mm CMOS pixels sensor. This camera has an ISO rating of 50 – 102400, with Maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. The product promises HD video recording and a 61 point high density reticular AF. Its focusing accuracy to contribute to the supporting range is commendable.
2. Nikon D750 (Body Only) - It is a Rs 1,20,995 DSLR which comes with a 24.9 mega pixel camera quality with a 43.18 mm CMOS pixel sensor. It has an ISO rating of 50 – 51200 with Maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec. DSLR camera prices in India; vary on the basis of the zooming efficiency and quality of the lenses.
3. Canon EOS 6D (Body Only) - It is a 20.2 mega pixel DSLR camera worth Rs.1,09,950 with 43.04 mm CMOS pixels sensor and a 4.38x Optical Zoom. The product has an ISO rating of 100-25600. The camera has a gapless micro lens array with photodiode construction so that the photographic vision is not compromised.
4. Nikon D7100 (Body Only) - Priced at Rs. 54,995 is a 24.1 Mega Pixels DSLR camera with a 28.21 mm CMOS pixels Sensor. The product has an ISO rating of 100 – 25600 with a maximum shutter speed of 1/8000. It provides a full HD recording with 1080p and comes with a 3.2 inch LCD.
5. Nikon D3200 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera (Body only) - Worth Rs. 23,000, this is way more pocket friendly, compared to the other DSLR camera prices in India. This comes with a 24.2 Mega Pixel camera with CMOS image sensor and offers full HD recording like any other camera on its 3 inch TFT LCD and weighs around 550 grams. The camera has a continuous shooting speed of 4 fps.
6. Canon EOS 700D (Body only) - Priced at Rs. 29,999 comes with an 18 Mega Pixel camera with 26.82 CMOS pixel Sensor. It has an IOS rating of 100 – 12800 with maximum shutter speed of 1/4000. Its features assure quick, accurate and surreal pictures everytime you make use of this camera. It includes seven filters that can change the mood and the effect of the desired scene. The camera is known for its consistent focus with exceptional reliability.
7. Sony Alpha A58Y - Worth Rs. 39,999, this is from Sony, the pioneer in DSLR camera prices in India. It guarantees assured quality to its clients. Offering features like lock-on Auto Focus, OLED True-Finder, Auto object centric framing with a 20.1 Mega pixel digital SLR camera. The camera comes with an 18-55mm + 55-200mm lens with shutter speed of 1/4000. It also consists of an Exmor CMOS sensor and a 3 inch LCD screen.
8. Cannon EOS 600D (Body only) - It is an Rs 45,000, 18 MP DSLR camera HD camera quality with exposure control. It is considered the best beginner camera for aspiring photographers, amongst the list of DSLR camera prices in India. The Cannon camera has a shutter speed of 1/8000 with CMOS image sensor.
9. Nikon D3300 24.2 MP DSLR Camera - Worth Rs. 48,594, this is a 24.2 Mega Pixel camera that comes with a 28.21 mm CMOS pixel sensor. It has Max shutter speed of 1/4000 sec and an ISO rating of 100 – 25600. It also offers EXPEED 4 processing engine. With a shooting speed of 5fps and a 3 inch 92k – dot (VGA) TFT LCD this sure provides exceptional detail and sharpness.
10. Canon EOS 70D - A 20.20 Mega Pixel DSLR camera worth Rs. 27,299 amongst the list of DSLR camera prices in India is a deal that will surely satisfy the photographer in you. The product is powered by DIGIC 5 and has image processor of high quality and speed. It runs on a dual pixel CMOS AF and has 7.0 fps with 19 point cross type continuous burst shooting.
The list given above informs the buyer about the different DSLR camera price in India, with a description of features and camera quality that they have to offer.